The University of Texas at Dallas Admission and Enrollment Services Collection
Scope and Content
The collection arrived in good condition and the archivists identified five series:
The first series is Undergraduate Admission and contains information regarding the admission or transfer of undergraduate students to UTD.
The second series is Graduate Admission and includes information regarding the admission of transfer of graduate students to UTD.
The third series is UTD Student Admissions and consists of flyers, brochures, invitations to orientations, and information about general admission procedures at UTD.
The fourth series is Slides and series houses a slide presentation on the expansion of Freshman enrollment at UTD and the UTD 1993 Admissions Viewbook.
The fifth series is Posters and contains posters for a graduate fellowship for minority students and a poster showing UTD high school recruitment visits.
- 1972 - 1995
Literary Rights Statement
- UTDallas Webpage, "Office of Admission and Enrollment Services." [Online] 18 September 2020. https://www.utdallas.edu/enroll/
1.4 Linear Feet ((One manuscript box and one non-standard box (13x18x3)).)
Language of Materials
Series I. Undergraduate Admission 0.1 linear ft. (three folders), 1975-1991.
Series II. Graduate Admission 0.1 linear ft. (two folders), 1978.
Series III. UTD Student Admissions 0.1 linear ft. (fourteen folders), 1973-1995.
Series IV. Slides 0.1 linear ft. (two folders), 1993.
Series V. Posters 1.0 linear ft. (one oversize storage box), Undated.
Note to the Researcher
Record Group Code
1 = CAT/Air American Archives
2 = Doolittle Archives
3 = Lighter than Air Archives
4 = George H. Williams, Jr., World War I Aviation Library
5 = History of Aviation Archives
6 = University Archives
7 = HAC Stacks
8 = WPRL Stacks
9 = Cecil H. and Ida M. Green Collection
10 = Belsterling Collection
11 = Closed Stacks
12 = Unidentified
13 = Chance Vought Archives
14 = Twirly Birds Archives
Image Format Code
P = Photograph/Postcard
S = Slide
N = Negative
T = Positive Transparency
B = Black and White
C = Color
6 = University Archives (UA)
AES = University of Texas at Dallas Office of Admission and Enrollment Services Collection
4= Series Number
1 = Box Number
21 = Folder Number
S = Slide
1 = Slide Number
- University of Texas at Dallas. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Texas at Dallas. Office of The President Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Texas at Dallas. Office of Undergraduate Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Texas at Dallas. Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to The University of Texas at Dallas Admission and Enrollment Services Collection, 1969-
- In Progress
- Thomas Allen, PhD, CA. 8 21 September 2020. Arranged and processed by Ty Lovelady.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Collection is in English (eng).
- Edition statement
- First revision by Thomas Allen, PhD, CA. 2020-09-21.
- 2020-09-21: 1st Revision by Thomas Allen, PhD, CA, 2020-09-21.
Part of the Special Collections and Archives Division, The University Archives. Repository
800 West Campbell Road, MC33
Richardson 75080-3021 U.S.A. US